SHIPPING / RETURNS
Currently, we will only be selling in person on the island of Oahu, HI, USA.
If you are a visitor please don't worry, and welcome! Please message us about our exact rates for shipping for your specified item before purchase. We will be offering to ship to other parts of the United States so stay tuned!
Returns and Deposits
Returns are authorized but are subject to a $20 restocking fee. All remaining funds will be deposited back to you within approximately 3 business days of an approved return request. Exact days are dependent upon your personal bank.
Custom Requests- There will be no returns on custom projects. We feel confident that we can come to a resolution on your custom requests.
Deposits- All purchases are subject to a deposit of 40% of the final cost of purchase. Upon delivery, the remaining 60% is due. If the customer fails to produce funds upon delivery, they have exactly 15 days to complete this transaction at which time they will receive their product. We will work with the customer in order to come to an arrangement. If no resolution can be met, their deposit is forfeited. This deposit will not be transferred into store credit.